So Brenda does this race in the city every year and every year she asks me to do it with her. This year since we are leaving I figured I had to do it with her. It is called bay to breakers, so it is literally from one end of the city to the other. It starts at Justin Herman Plaza in downtown and goes all the way to Ocean Beach. Which is 7.5 miles. People get crazy and dress up build floats that they travel on. They push shopping carts full of beer cages. And there are tons of people who even run it naked. It was pretty crazy. I am glad I experienced it though. Here are some pictures of our journey. We ran some of the way but mostly walked...Really fast. :)
The Starting line where they throw tortillas and marshmallows into the crowd...I have no idea why.
I couldn't pass up a picture of this sign...gotta love those people that get out there to tell the world they are doing wrong :)
Proof of our horrible gas prices...I snapped this picture as we were walking on the panhandle by the park
Good News I made it out alive! 7.5 miles is a LONG way!
0 comments:
Post a Comment