I just left Ty at his first Boy/Girl sleepover with his best buddy Emma. Today was Emma's 5th Birthday! As you all know they have been best buds since Michelle (a.k.a. "Shell") and I shared child care when these little guys were 1. Tonight we went over and had dinner with them and celebrated with cake and presents and then the kids are staying the night there on John & Shell's floor. It is Ty, Emma, Theo, Olive, and Elizabeth. Ty and Emma have the sweetest relationship and it will be very sad to leave her. They laid their sleeping bags next to each other and were so cute. They laid their talking to each other until they turned on a movie. Then towards the end Ty said are you going to leave mom? I couldn't fault him, John and Shell are two VERY fun people, I wanted to stay and plop down my sleeping bag!
Ty is in the red sleeping bag in the picture, and Emma Girl is to the left. Theirs is just such a sweet relationship!
Ty is in the red sleeping bag in the picture, and Emma Girl is to the left. Theirs is just such a sweet relationship!
0 comments:
Post a Comment