We had a good long weekend for the 4th of July weekend. It started of on Thursday by Matt taking off early from work to pick up Ty and take him to Hip Hop. For those of you who don't know Matt is working around the clock right now trying to finish up a project so that our friends (the Kilgores') who have 7 boys will have a finished house at the end of the month. So for him to take off early and take Ty to class was a real treat. After their class we went out to dinner and we were looking for some new shoes for Ty to wear at Hip Hop class. We let him pick which ones he would like and low and behold here are the ones he picked.
Hopefully it is a sign that he is going to be a trend-setter!
We then headed up to Petaluma to stay at Silver Penny for the weekend. It was a nice relaxing time for me and Ty...Matt worked and just commuted from there. So Ty and I hung by the pool where he met a new friend. "Frankie" the frog.... (I believe he named him after Francis, Kurt and Heidi's son, who Heidi often calls "Frankie") Anyway I was shocked that he actually picked the thing up. But he did and he swam all over the pool with him. Here are some pictures of him swimming with "Frankie" (Frankie is the brown dot on Ty's hand Sorry I didn't get any close ups of him)
We then headed up to Petaluma to stay at Silver Penny for the weekend. It was a nice relaxing time for me and Ty...Matt worked and just commuted from there. So Ty and I hung by the pool where he met a new friend. "Frankie" the frog.... (I believe he named him after Francis, Kurt and Heidi's son, who Heidi often calls "Frankie") Anyway I was shocked that he actually picked the thing up. But he did and he swam all over the pool with him. Here are some pictures of him swimming with "Frankie" (Frankie is the brown dot on Ty's hand Sorry I didn't get any close ups of him)
As my dad would say we had a "big time", but the best thing was that our electronic junkie of a son went a full weekend without having to play his Wii or watch T.V. It was a much needed break for him. Matt and I had a good time too. Matt is very tired from his job right now. So please keep him your prayers. On a happier note we are only 27 days away from leaving for Nampa and moving into our new casa! Let the count down BEGIN!
1 comments:
So do you think I could get those shoes in a size 7? Very cool TY ! I don't think I will hold your hand after you touched that frog! Just kidding!
Love you
Aunt
Post a Comment