Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Buddy List

So I am not sure if Ty was worried about making friends here or what but he has been keeping track of all the friends he meets. Which I am sure you all have guessed he has made lots of friends. We had a BBQ with our friends on Sunday and Ty was out on the trampoline with Benji and Boston and he told Benji "You know you are on my Buddy List" Benji said "Oh cool, what is your buddy list" and Ty said "it's just a list I keep of all my buddies"

So that night as he got into bed he asked for a paper and got a crayon and started actually forming his "BUDDY LIST"

Last night we went out and J-Rob watched Ty for us and when we got home we asked if Ty was good for J-Rob and he said he was fine but when J-Rob made him go to be at 8 he got mad at him and crossed him off the buddy list. He crossed him off with one color and when J-rob said I don't care you still need to go to bed Ty got our another color and kept scratching out his name.

Here is how the buddy list stands: (i'll try and get a picture of it for you)
Matt Papa
Albre Kalee
Stefanie (with a flower by it)
Benji Meghan
Nala Ben
Kirsten Duke
Angelo Madigen
Brandon David
J.C Mr. Shafer( the gym teacher)
Austin Kino
Crossed Off: J-Rob

0 comments: