THE LYLA BUG IS OFFICIALLY 2 MONTHS OLD!
I have to say that she has added such a bright light to our life. She is smiling like crazy especially at daddy, apparently someone told her about the whole wrapping daddy around your finger. She is also starting to talk, she is trying so hard at least. It is fun to watch these new found revelations. Here is a really cute picture of her smiling at Daddy when he got home from work.
She is figuring out the fat thing too. She is now 10lbs 3 oz. She is getting a little more Rollie pollie but she is still pretty small. Here is a picture of her at her 2 month check up at the Dr's office.
She has such a personality for such a little girl. The Dr was moving around trying to get her to follow him with her eyes and she watched him, but gave him a dirty look like why the heck do you keep moving around. Also when we swaddle her for bed she often figures out a way to wiggle her arms out. Today I wrapped her all up and put her in her crib. When I went up to check on her I found her like this....
I think there is not another fitting label for this picture other than Damn the Man! Put her to bed all wrapped up and find her completely unwrapped. She speaks her mind already. We are excited to see where she takes us in the coming months.
2 comments:
AH HA! This little one has quite teh personality indeed!!!!! SO FUN:):)
Adorable!
Post a Comment