“It’s all happening!” is a quote from one of my favorite movies! (Almost Famous) And it keeps coming to my head right now as I am knee deep in plans for the Learning Center. I have been working with planning and zoning, state license and welfare people, setting up registration dates, classroom layouts and measuring up staffing possibilities. So I think “It’s all happening” pretty much sums it up. When I begin to think about the year long process that this has been, it almost brings me to tears! Please keep me in your prayers as I am moving forward on this journey. I’m sorry I have not updated in a while…I have been a bit busy!
TY Update:
So most people know this about TY but if you don’t…Ty has been an infomercial junkie since he was VERY little. I remember as a tiny kid him pointing to the TV and telling me we needed to buy something they were selling on TV! So of course Topsy Turvy was a must! Except one serious issue he doesn’t eat tomatoes! But of course they don’t just sell tomato ones!!!! The have Strawberry ones too!!! So Ty is officially a Strawberry farmer!! He waters them everyday after school!! :) And there are a lot showing up already!
Here is a video of his solo in the church program…the song was Bullfrogs & Butterflies:
School gets out next Friday and he is looking forward to that, and the pool opening on Monday!!
LYLA update:
Lyla is a busy bug! Sometimes I wonder if I should delegate some of the things I need to get done to her because she is into EVERYTHING! She is trying to walk! Yup you heard me! She keeps taking one step and then she doesn’t quite know what to do after that so she drops down and crawls. But it is only a matter of weeks where she takes off. She is smart & sassy and hears NO a lot! Often it is “No mouth Lyla Bug” But the good news is she listens pretty good! …I said PRETTY GOOD!!
Stay tuned for news of walking :)
Hope everyone is doing great!
2 comments:
Albre, Thanks for posting the updates! Great job Ty on your solo. Scott and Brian used to love Bullfrogs and Butterflies when they were your age. Lyla, I can't wait to see you walk.
Oh yea Ty I forgot to tell you that Rhea and Scott got me a Topsy Turvy Tomato plant for Mother's Day...it is still hanging in there but no tomatoes yet :-)
Post a Comment