We had a fabulous Christmas and thanks to the power of Skype I got to feel a little like I was at home in Colorado. I had two weeks off from work and I think it was great for me to have a renewal time! I am actually really excited to go back. We have lots of good stuff coming down the pipe!
Christmas was great!! Here are some of the joys of our Christmas!
Lyla loved Santa! She kept wanting to go back to him!
Ty got Nerf guns for Christmas and I think he and Daddy are having just a little fun with them!
A couple of years ago we started giving each other jammies as a family tradition on Christmas Eve. It has become my favorite thing to have the kids get into their new jammies before bed. This year they were just so stinkin’ cute!!
I know that 2011 will bring us much more joy! We are going to be very busy folks in 2011 with Matt heading off to Papua New Guinea and me starting on the path to finishing my degree. But I know that through it all God will bless our family and keep us safe. I wish everyone else the same in this coming year!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment