I got all caught up on homework tonight so I thought I would devote a little time to the blog. :)
So as most everyone knows one of my favorite movies is Almost Famous The story of Cameron Crowe....it is the story of a teenager who follows a band and writes for Rolling Stone, when he lies about his age; which mirrors Cameron Crowe's real life since he himself as a teen wrote for Rolling Stone. If you have not seen it you must it has some fabulous lines in the movie....one of which is:
"It's ALL Happening!"
Every now and then it fits life so well to say "It's ALL Happening!" and that is certainly how I feel right now!!! We have been leading a VERY busy life! I thought I would give you all a little update on everything and everyone :)Ty and Matt just finished an AMAZING baseball season! The RiverCats went 13-0-1 They went undefeated going into the playoffs and got all the way to the championship and lost :( They had TERRIBLE weather for the championship game, they had to bring the kids into the dugout 3 times. But the kids worked hard all season and did amazing and when they found out they were still getting cool trophies for 2nd place they were ok with 2nd place :) The kids and the coaches did great. We are so blessed to have been connected with the families that are on our team!
I am doing probably WAY more than I should but so far I havn't lost my mind...Although I did take my frustration out on an unsuspecting easter basket that I was sick of looking at in the dinning room.... Shhh! Don't TELL Ty! School is going good...besides the times I want to throw my computer through a window, I am doing good...still getting good grades and all...and on top of school, I am working A LOT lately! We started a new Summer School Age Program this last week, and we have 32 children enrolled for the program!!! And we now have 36 children enrolled in the daycare! Meaning that KIDZone Learning Center is touching the lives of 68 children all together!!! I am gearing up for and planning our 1 year anniversary celebration the end of July and if your in the Nampa area you should come over and help us celebrate this journey and how we have grown! We couldn't have grown so much without the love and support of so many.
Lyla is still a monster! She is talking up a storm and keeping us moving. We are excited to have the pool open now so we will be able to take the kids out and just PLAY!
Hope everyone is doing good!!
1 comments:
Nice to read the update and to hear how the Kids Zone is growing...God answers prayer!
Post a Comment