So you probably already know by now that my favorite designer is Juicy Couture! Well since our budget doesn't exactly allow me to go crazy at the Juicy store. I get a little excited when I get something new!
My Dad sent gift cards for Christmas, and it turned out to be the most wonderful thing! Matt said that I could use my portion to get a new purse!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't he a good husband! But we turned it into this really fun night. We got a sitter, and took the bart train (our subway) to downtown San Francisco. Went to the Juicy store and Bloomingdale's then shopped at some other stores, but who cares about those. We had dinner in the Westfield shopping center. (Which in San Francisco is like going to a fancy restaurant) Some quality time with my husband and time at the Juicy store who could ask for anything more! Merry Christmas to ME!!! Thanks Dad!
0 comments:
Post a Comment