Yesterday at Ty's Elementary school they had a Positive People Award Assembly and Ty was given the Award for Academic Achievement! We are so proud of him he has worked so hard...Yeah, so hard that I think he should be receiving a salary from the school as well. He has been helping his teacher out by helping to teach the other children their alphabet. He runs a slide show on the computer and he calls the children up one by one to teach them their alphabet!
What can you do? The kid knows his stuff!
He certainly is a smarty pants and we are very proud of him and all that he is doing. Here are some pictures from the assembly....
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Academic Achievement Award
Posted by The Davis Family at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congratulations Ty on your Academic Achievement Award, that is so cool! I am so proud of you. Good job!! I love you, Debi
Post a Comment