Friday, February 20, 2009

A Baby Girl

So I am sure that I have called you all already. (Or tried, I can't help if you don't answer or call me back.) I just could not keep this news all to myself. I went to a new Dr. yesterday, thanks to my wonderful friend Joye who referred me to her OB. And since I was a new patient she gave me a quick ultra sound to check sizes and time lines and she told me she is almost positive that it is....

A GIRL!!!!!!!
I am so excited I can hardly stand it. All I want to do is go out and buy lots of PINK...Surprise, surprise! So anyway I thought I would share some pictures from our ultra sound so you all can see our beautiful girl....






The new Doc, who I love said that things are looking good, she also moved up my due date to August 4th. We are still talking about weither or not we will have a C section or not. So if I do then we should know the exact birthdate and we will just plan it. I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

Stephanie T. said...

Yaaayy! How exciting! Congratulations Davis Family!