Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! As a rule we really don't go crazy on Valentine's day. We don't see the point. Ty celebrated yesterday at school and loved it. He took "fun dip" valentine's for everyone at school and came home with a LOOT of stuff! I guess there are major benefits to being in both the kinder class and the 1st grade class....

DOUBLE THE VALENTINE'S!

Unfortunately he came home sick from school, but my kid is no dummy he didn't complain to his teacher of being sick until after the Valentine's party was over! So when he got home he just sat there going through his valentine's.

Yesterday was also our good friend Johnny's Birthday! (Which many of you may know his real name is Juan!) And of course we all find all the ways to tease him about that! it's all in good fun, and he is a great sport about it!! So anyway for Juan's birthday Joye threw him a surprise party at their house and I had the honor of making a very cool cake for Juan...It was Joye's Idea I just carried it out :) What better to represent some Juan's birthday than....
A SOMBRERO THAT SAYS....

Joye hat the idea that it should say, "your the Juan who's birthday it is" But I had a dream it didn't fit on there and I ruined the cake...Must be the pregnancy talking :) which by the way is good, 15 weeks tomorrow...only 5 weeks till we find out what it is!! We can't WAIT!

Love you all have a happy valentine's day!

Fundraiser update....
Special thanks to all who have given to Ty I think he is at about $450! He is so excited about it, he is giving his gym teacher updates and I think it has officially made him the gym teachers favorite :)

1 comments:

the Hampton's said...

The sombrero cake was beautiful...it looked just like a sombrero! You do good work! Next year...a mariachi...or a cake shaped like mexico...that would be AWESOME!