Saturday, December 19, 2009

How to clean a toilet

A lot is going on at our house! Since Ty likes to forget to raise the seat or to even LOOK where he is peeing, I decided it was time for him to learn to clean his own toilet. He said "this is easy" so little does he know if it is so easy you can keep doing it on a regular basis :)


Also I have been at it again!! Joye and I had a great trip to Walgreens the other night, every now and then we call a trip "blog worthy" and this was a trip that was "blog worthy". All of this would have cost me $ 52.64


By combining sales and coupons, I only paid $20.19!!

1 comments:

the Hampton's said...

Love it!! Good work! Don't forget about our free soft scrub we got a while ago...Ty can use that next time he wants to clean the toilets!