Saturday, March 13, 2010

Last Basketball Game of the season

Today was the last game of the season. Our little team (and I do mean little…check out the size difference/ we are the silver team) did great!! They learned so much this season! Ty made 6 baskets today scoring 12 points! He is an awesome little shooter! He has figured out how to be fast in dribbling and scoot around everyone to get right in there and shoot. He was doing awesome it was a great way to end the season! We were so proud of how well he did. Here is a video of the last basket he made today.

…side note, Matt & I are those crazy parents who scream our heads off! I stayed quite for this video. (Note that the video is 14 seconds) But you can hear Matt yelling still :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome basket Ty. I know because I watched it 6 times at least.
Love you Aunt

Melinda said...

We arrived at Upward right after Ty's game. John told me he saw you guys on your way out. I'm sorry we missed it. If I had known what time he played, we would have come earlier. It looks like Ty had a blast! (And his parents did, too.) :o)

dkellerer said...

Way to go Ty!! You ROCK, I miss you!! Love, Debi