Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Adventures of “Lyla, the busy”

Lyla is one busy little bug! She is crawling ALL over the place, and pulling herself up on everything. She has made it up the small steps between the living room and the kitchen and has moved on to the the main stairs. We have to watch her like a hawk! The good news is she is very entertaining!

DSCN0641

DSCN0645

DSCN0644

 We use all kinds of measures to keep her corralled in the living room…Only she has started to think through the box (if you know what I mean) and go beyond the barriers!

DSCN0647 Ha! Ha! Your silly barrier won’t keep me out of the playroom, I will just go through it!

DSCN0649

1 comments:

SRSL said...

I can not believe how big she is!! She is too dang cute!! So when are you and matt bringing the kids over to go out????? SOON!!!! or I will come and get them myself!!