So as most of you know I have been working with College Church of the Nazarene the church that we attend here in Nampa, to open a learning center at their facility. This program would be a ministry to provide affordable childcare to children Birth through age 4. I am happy to announce that this week the church board approved this ministry and we will be working toward opening in August. I have worked VERY hard on this and will be the acting director of the Learning Center. It makes me very happy to see it becoming a reality. Here is a preliminary logo that my good friend Juan made for me. Pretty awesome! Seeing something like this in the flesh makes me very excited. Please pray for us as we move forward with this ministry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YOU STUD!!!!!! THATS INCREDIBLE!!!!
CONGRATS!
YAHHHHOOOOO!!! You have worked so hard on this! We are so proud of you! Now, a trip to ikea for supplies right?? right?? :)
So excited!! You are unbelievable to do this and everything else that you do!!! Congrats to you!!
Never a doubt, you are awesome! Congratulations and I'm grateful for answered prayer.
I had no idea about this!! Wonderful!!! Good luck!
Post a Comment