I have not had much time to reflect on the fact that today my little girl is turning one!
I can not believe that it is already here! This time last year all I knew was that I spent a ton of time dreaming up a beautiful girls nursery and was anxiously anticipating seeing her face for the first time. Because I had to be put under completely when I had my C-Section with Ty I was scared to death of what it would be like to have Lyla and being awake for the whole thing. But of course God looked after us and with Matt by my side we welcomed Lyla Rose Davis into the world.
This year has been FULL of beautiful blue eyed smiles, lots of messes, learning to crawl and then walk and now she is roaming around getting into everything. She keeps us moving but it is hard to think about life without her or even remember what it was like before her.
I Thank God for my beautiful little
LYLA BUG!
Dear Lyla: I love you more than words can say, I am blessed to be your mommy, and I can’t wait to watch you grow into a beautiful woman. ~ Love Mommy!
please help us celebrate that this time last year Lyla completed our family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment