Well I have good news and good news, the good news is I am updating the blog for the first time since Lyla’s birthday almost a month ago!
But I have a good excuse I have been a busy director! KIDZone Learning Center is up and running and it is growing day by day! We now have 14 children enrolled and it has become a good ministry. God has blessed us with the most amazing families! So far we are able to serve 3 single moms who are all working and going to school!! 2 of which were teen moms. I feel so blessed to help them with their future and their child’s future! I know that this thing is going to continue to be amazing!
This week Mike and Matt built me cubbies for all of the kids stuff and we were able to make a welcome area, and now it is starting to look like a learning center! When I think about what it took to get here I just have to smile! Here they are installing the cubbies. They do good work :)
It has been a GREAT summer! We have had some really great times with family this summer! In Idaho we have gotten a visit from Mike & Brenda, Aunt & Grandma, Jaden & Jen, and The Kellerer’s. And on a little trip to Seattle we got to see all of the Davis clan for Uncle Jeff’s wedding! The kids have really enjoyed the summer! Lyla like’s playing in the water just as much as her brother does… Here she is drinking from the hose with Papa! :)
Summer had to come to end sometime though and for Ty it ended this week! :(
He is now in the 2nd grade and is in Ms. Ganske’s class. Matt and I know Ms. Ganske from college and think she is going to be great for him. So far he is liking it. Here is a picture of him on the second day of second grade! :)
He is standing next to our newest addition to our front yard. Some of you might recognize it :) The fountain that he is standing next to was bought for Mike & Brenda as a memorial to Jen by some of the Davis family and it was in their backyard in San Francisco, but since they have officially sold that house we asked if we could have it at our house so that it would stay in the family. They said yes and brought it out here and we placed it right in the front of the house. It makes a nice addition to the front! And we feel so honored to have it at our house!
It has been some crazy weeks! Hopefully things will start to get into a rhythm so that I will be better at updating until then PRAY FOR ME! :)
1 comments:
So happy that Kidz Zone is going so well. Good job Matt & Mike on the cubby! Love the picture of Lyla drinking from the hose.
Nice that Ty is sporting the family thumbs up in his picture. Is he wearing two different color flip flops? A trend setter!
Post a Comment