Monday, May 4, 2009

This is NOT the same kid!

Not the same kid!!! Tonight Ty played T-ball in the pouring rain! This is not the same kid who used to run off the soccer field because he got his hands dirty! He did so good keeping his head in the game even though there was rain in our face! As a matter of fact I think he did better than I did! I was praying God would make it stop! Matt didn't go with us because he had his first softball game tonight.

Things with our baby girl, Lyla are going good. I see the Dr. again next week and at that point I will start going every two weeks. It feels like things are going so much faster than they did with Ty. We are going to start working on her room in the coming weeks which really makes if feel real. Besides the fact that she moves so much!! That makes it feel pretty real too! :)

Well there is my little update! I will share more pictures when I can! Hope all is well!

0 comments: