Today we spent most of the day in Dr.'s offices. My favorite! Especially when it comes to Saltzer Medical Group...we tend to not get along. Ty has been battling a bad cold and thought he would get through it and fully planned on going to work this morning, and taking him with me but when I went to wake him up he rolled over and his eyes were crusted shut. Which is just wonderful! Yellow goopy crusted shut eyes means 1 thing...PINK EYE! I called his Dr, and he was not available but there was a Nurse practitioner available who I know and has helped us out before. So after a crazy wait at Saltzer we got in and out with Antibiotics and he has been doing much better tonight. As a matter of fact he just finally gave into the dinner fight that we decided to have tonight. (he wouldn't eat during dinner, so I saved it on the counter knowing at bed time he was going to say he was hungry...yup he wasn't very happy about that)
I also had a Dr's apt today for me and Lyla. Matt got off early and got to go with us. So he and Ty got to listen to her heart beat. Ty thought that was pretty cool. Just to give you an example of the small town life we are experiencing here. When my Dr. walked in Ty said "I've seen her before" Julie (the Dr) looked at me and said "we taught Sunday school on Sunday." She and her husband go to our church and have a son that is the same age as Ty. It's crazy but there is some kind of comfort in just being around people you know in a manner like that. So anyway, everything is still looking good with Lyla. Still measuring 2 weeks ahead, she gave me registration papers for the hospital and the next time I see her will be July 9th. I was supposed to start going every week now but she said it would be fine to skip another. Then the next time I go in she will check to see if I have dilated at all. So I will let you all know.
Oh did you think you were going to get away without a Thrifty Update?? Joye and I are still at it! Even though our trips have been hindered by Juan being in Orlando. I put together a sweet deal at Walgreen's this week, getting 2 tubes of free Aquafresh, and a gallon of milk for .49! But also today I worked out a deal that I was pretty proud of. I didn't use any coupons! Our local store called Paul's does this point system and when you rack up points you can redeem them for cheaper prices. So today I got:
3 dozen Eggs, 3 Totino's Pizzas, and 3 cans of baked beans...for $5. The eggs were only .68 each dozen! I just couldn't believe that! Anyway there you have it saving money one shopping trip at a time! :) Hope all is well with everyone.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
34 Week Update
Posted by The Davis Family at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment