Sunday, June 21, 2009

OPEN THE DOOR Smarty Pants!

So tonight we were bringing in groceries from the car and Matt went in ahead of me and so the door from the house to the garage closed behind him. My hands were of course full of groceries, I knew that Ty was sitting right inside the door so I shouted to him Ty open the door for me. So this very smart child of ours goes to the door...Does he open it??? NO he shouts back at me "What, I can't hear you" So I shout again open the door. Does he open it now??? NO he again shouts "What" (Keep in mind by now he is literally standing right on the other side of the door, so the only thing sepereating us is a door.) So finally Matt shouts to Ty (from the kitchen) Open the door for Mommy. And finally he opens the door. By then Matt and I were hysterically laughing! Smarty pants couldn't figure out that if he just opened the door he could hear me. I might have to strip him of his title of Smarty Pants for a few days!

1 comments:

Nick's Mom said...

Thats funny that yours is "Smarty" Pants and mine is "Sassy" Pants !

Love Lyla's room by the way! JV