Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer is here!!

Even though Ty has been out of school for almost a month, it has not really felt like summer. We have had a lot of rain and cloudy skies over the last couple of weeks. Which being as pregnant as I am I have welcomed. The boys not so much, they have been dying for it to be sunny so that they could finally enjoy the one amenity that we bought this house for...

The POOL is OPEN for the summer!!


We went out tonight to enjoy it and Ty had a blast! He jumped right in and freaked himself out a little bit becuase he jumped into the deep end, and must not have remembered that feeling. But he recovered quickly and is just picking up where he left off. As you know last summer he finally ditched the life jacket he was using and started to swim in the deep end without it. Sorry the picture is not that great, I think we had an 8 O'clock shadow going, and then came the fun part. Convincing him to get out and go to bed. The joys of parenting. :)

0 comments: