So I was pretty sure that Lyla would try and make a dramatic entrance into the world...She is my daughter after all. So with 13 days to go till my scheduled C-section I went into the Dr. yesterday and she checked and I am dilated to 3 cm! She said it could be anytime now, and basically if my contractions continue to call her and we could do the C-section. The contractions are still pretty random so I am just holding out. The dramatic part of course is that no one is here yet! My mom moved up her trip and will arrive on Sunday, because of this development. And Mike and Brenda are in Yellowstone. Today Matt has a full day of work, which right now is rare. So if Lyla knows what is good for her college fund she will hold on until tomorrow. We could really use those work hours right now. Anyway please just be praying for us as things speed up and we get ready to go in and welcome this little girl. Ty is really excited! Last night he said "I want her to come tonight."
We will let you know....
Friday, July 17, 2009
HOLD ON!
Posted by The Davis Family at 7:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YEAHHH!!! Ty, I want her to come tonight too! Actually I wanted her to come a couple days ago..but whatever! :) Can't wait to meet you little Lyla!
Post a Comment