Lyla Rose Davis was born last night at 6:46pm weighing in at 6lbs, 12oz. Ty is soaking her in requesting to hold her every chance he gets. She is a very...VERY calm baby! As a matter of fact Matt and I have not heard her cry since the first cry when she came out. So far she is very easy. Hopefully it stays that way! Here is some pictures from the big day! We will add more when we are home and more connected....
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Ty is a BIG Brother!
Posted by The Davis Family at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So Cute! Congratulations. Wow I love it.
that's awesome. Adam has been pretty easy so far too. He has been great to us at night. :) Well, we are still planning to visit in few weeks. Can't wait to see that cute little girl.
AHHH!!!! I am SO GLAD SHE'S HERE!!!! And SO BEAUTIFUL!! Love you guys!! Good work!!
Lyla is so adorable! And Ty looks great holding his little sister. I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment