Friday, July 31, 2009

Sponge Bath Time

So Ty has been asking to give Lyla a bath, and I keep telling him we can't give her an actual bath until her cord falls off...I don't think he quite got it because today I said, you want to help me give Lyla a bath he said yes!! I asked him to go and get me a Tupperware bowl from the kitchen so I could just put the wash cloth in it and he came back with a roasting pan. I said no we don't need one that big. (we must not have been on the same wavelength at all) So I ran down to the kitchen and just got a little plastic bowl. Ty looked at me like I was NUTS, and said "Is she going to fit in that?" I said No we are not putting her in it, and then explained better how we have to give her a bath right now. Then when I undressed her I showed him her cord and explained about how she was attached to me by that cord, and that was how she ate when she was in my tummy. After I explained, he looked up at me wide eyed and said "COOL" ... (maybe we have a future Dr. on our hands ) Anyway then we went on to give her a bath I asked him if he wanted to wash her, but he said no, and just mostly entertained her while I bathed her. Here is a picture of them....


Then we got her all cleaned up and Ty said she needs shoes, I remembered that I had saved some little white tennis shoes that Ty wore, so I put them on her for him. She looked so cute all cleaned up...


So after she was all cleaned up she passed out...Of course, this kid loves her sleep!

By the way I gave the blog a bit a of a girlie upgrade, I thought I had a great excuse to do that now!! :) Hope you like it :)

3 comments:

The Kellerer Family Blog said...

That is hilarious but so cute. I can't wait to see you guys. Tell the little Ty monster hi for me.

dkellerer said...

Very fun! Thanks for sharing updates and pictures, it helps being so far away.

Joaquin said...

already got her shoes on - my kinda girl!